Ryan Garcia vs Luke Campbell

Rebel

Admin
After 3, Garcia is up 2-1. However, Campbell dropped him in the 2nd round, but Garcia recovered well.

Rebel

Admin
Wow! Garcia wins with a devastating 7th round body punch KO. I had it 5-1 Garcia at that point, but could see an argument for 4-2.

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
Stopped him with a body shot. Garcia was generally in control but his defense is a worry. That’s what got him dropped so hard.

sanchito

BF Resident Douchebag
Garcia is fun to watch. Fan friendly style. I think a Tank fight would be great in 2022.

Mark G

Legend
Garcia is fun to watch. Fan friendly style. I think a Tank fight would be great in 2022.
But not sooner than 2022.

Eddie Reynoso still needs to work with the kid on his defense.

I like how he mentioned to Garcia that he made a mistake between rounds.

It is going to take a while to get rid of some of Garcia's terrible defensive habits.

He needs a couple more fights before taking on the cabbage-patch kid.

Mark G

Legend
Stopped him with a body shot. Garcia was generally in control but his defense is a worry. That’s what got him dropped so hard.
I heard that some of the casual fans on instagram were calling the knock-out "a dive." lol. Poor Campbell turned purple after getting hit by that shot.

Reactions: TIP

Jeremy

Legend
Let's see Garcia-Davis on Cinco De Mayo! Biggest money fight at lw. Both have pros/cons. The 0 has to go!

sanchito

BF Resident Douchebag
But not sooner than 2022.

Eddie Reynoso still needs to work with the kid on his defense.

I like how he mentioned to Garcia that he made a mistake between rounds.

It is going to take a while to get rid of some of Garcia's terrible defensive habits.

He needs a couple more fights before taking on the cabbage-patch kid.
Canelo says he needs a at least two more fights:

Canelo in this video immediately breaking down film minutes after a fight has ended says a lot about him. The guy is obsessed with boxing, I love it.

Mark G

Legend
Let's see Garcia-Davis on Cinco De Mayo! Biggest money fight at lw. Both have pros/cons. The 0 has to go!

EXCITING fight!

It would be great for fans in the short run, but I see Ryan getting KO'ed in devastating fashion.

I saw, let's move the kid along in a smart way and have him fight Davis in a few fights when he is ready.

Rebel

Admin
I think he should be carefully matched until he's had more time to correct those defensive flaws. I'd hate to see his career ruined quickly a la Fernando Vargas.

Mark G

Legend
Ryan still calling out Tank! I think it's a genuine pick 'em if it comes off.

I would like to see it that way, but I would, unfortunately, have to predict that Tank would win.

That will change after Ryan Garica gets more experience and time with Reynoso though.