Random Boxing Discussion

Ringside

Retiree
Yeah it was ok but Toney vs Jirov was better. Why? Toney is a hof obviously but Jirov was the linear champion. Two of the best goimg at it with nice ebb and flow moments. One of the most impressive victories for Toney....Jirov was a beast.
Saw that fight..was exciting close up.

Rabid Kimba

Legend
I’m predicting an upset. Fury is a huge dude. Wilder is tall but skinny. Fury is an underrated boxer and very crafty.

Wilder is a knockout artist, but he’s one-dimensional.

If Fury can survive and hang in there for the early rounds, he has a great chance of chopping down Wilder.

Fury not only talks a lot, but he’s also very confident and fearless.

Fury by late TKO.

I have spoken!

:mexsmiley:

Greenstone

Legend
I’m predicting an upset. Fury is a huge dude. Wilder is tall but skinny. Fury is an underrated boxer and very crafty.

If Fury can survive and hang in there for the early rounds, he has a great chance of chopping down Wilder.

Fury by late TKO.

I have spoken!

I wouldn't even call it an upset. I expect Fury to outbox him easily. Just have to not get caught clean.

Fury by late TKO.

I have spoken!

you lost me after you called wilder one dimensional. Wilder had a decent amateur career and won a bronze medal in the 2008 olympics.:slaphead:

Remus

I couldn't give a fuck.

Baik Hyun-Man from S. Korea won the silver medal and he was pretty one dimensional, too. I don't get your point.

My point is this if he made the olympic team theres a pretty good chance he can box. Its a well known fact Olympic boxers have a respectable boxing background. In the past Wilder has been in with shall we say "less than stellar opposition" so he could get away with that rockem socken shit. But when he faces a guy that can really box he'll have to dig deep and pull up a couple of tricks off his sleeve.

Rabid Kimba

Legend
Winning bronze doesn’t mean squat. Look at all the other boxers ahead of Wilder in those Olympics, an Italian who now is a cop, a palooka Chinese heavyweight, and a couple of two other old foggies, lol...

No te enojes porque tu camote del Wilder es one-dimensional...

:taunty::mexsmiley:

Rabid Kimba

Legend
Wilder beating up this retard internet troll, how pathetic...

I changed my prediction...now it’s Fury by first round KO....

:loling:

Remus

I have very little knowledge of both. I think wilder is gonna put him to sleep. I can’t imagine that not a single bomb will land in the first 3 rnds.