Random Boxing Discussion

sanchito

BF Resident Douchebag
I'm really excited about Ryan Garcia fighting Luke Campbell. I think this is going to show us if Garcia is the real deal. He's a pretty dummy with pop.

Jeremy

Legend
I'm really excited about Ryan Garcia fighting Luke Campbell. I think this is going to show us if Garcia is the real deal. He's a pretty dummy with pop.
Many questions might be revealed here. I get the feeling we'll see Garcia-Davis if Garcia pulls through.

Rebel

Admin
Davis is too much too soon. I think he's 3 fights away from being competitive.
I agree. I'd prefer he stay away from Tank for a year as he works on his defense. He should focus on Haney since that's a winnable fight right now.

mex fighter

Legend
Today, which fight sells more ppv, a lb x lb battle between bud Crawford and spence or a regular fight between king ry vs tank?

sanchito

BF Resident Douchebag
Crazy sad state of affairs.

I'd pay to see king ry, too, though.
True, but their bullshit is doing them no favors. Especially Bud. Who has he beat that has a name? Garcia and Tank both beat two very good boxers and won in exciting fashion. I get it. Tank and Ryan also are great with social media and getting casuals hyped. Bud is a bore and so is Spence. They make it difficult for even boxing fans to get excited about them due to their stances on making fights happen. "I don't need him".

Meanwhile Garcia, Teofimo, and Tank are all hyped on fighting each other. They deserve the audience they get.

Mark G

Legend
True, but their bullshit is doing them no favors. Especially Bud. Who has he beat that has a name? Garcia and Tank both beat two very good boxers and won in exciting fashion. I get it. Tank and Ryan also are great with social media and getting casuals hyped. Bud is a bore and so is Spence. They make it difficult for even boxing fans to get excited about them due to their stances on making fights happen. "I don't need him".

Meanwhile Garcia, Teofimo, and Tank are all hyped on fighting each other. They deserve the audience they get.

What pisses me off about Crawford, is that guys like Kellerman are saying that he is the best pound for pound fighter.

With that weak ass resume?

Man, some things never change with the American boxing media.

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
You guys can fondle Ryan Garcia’s balls all you want but it’s way premature. Luke Campbell is just a normal contender nothing special and he dropped Garcia in the process. Meanwhile shit on Spence when he’s beaten Shawn Porter,Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia in his last 3 fights. That makes no sense at all.

mex fighter

Legend
Thats not what i said or asked. Yes, spence with that great resume and all, would he sell more ppv vs the #1 lb x lb bud or lowly ryan Garcia vs tank?

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
Read the last few replies I wasn’t specifically posting towards you. Since you ask though, does anyone really know? Tank has headlined 1 PPV that did roughly 225k buys and Garcia has never headlined a PPV.