Errol Spence vs Danny Garcia

Rebel

Admin
Prior to Spence's car accident, this had the look of a blowout. However, Spence now goes into the fight with questions to be answered. Is he still the same fighter or is his punch resistance no longer the same because of damage suffered in the accident? This is now a must-watch fight.

mex fighter

Legend
I'm not really interested because its on ppv. If it was on regular tv, i'd pay attention because i'd watch it. Ppv? No thanks.

sanchito

BF Resident Douchebag
I dunno why but this fight is giving me a case of the mehs. Hyped for the next few weeks though. Joshua, Canelo, Campbell-Garcia...good month to be a boxing fan.

Rebel

Admin
Official prediction: I would've picked Spence via easy knockout prior to his accident. Post-accident I'm not as confident it'll be easy, but I still think he gets the job done. He has the reach advantage, he's naturally bigger, and he's a southpaw. Spence TKO9.

Rebel

Admin
After 9 rounds, Spence is winning convincingly. Garcia has been live at times, but he's been outworked/outboxed for most of the fight.

Rebel

Admin
Spence should win a UD. He won like 9-10 rounds.

Like most of the boxing world, I want to see Spence-Crawford next. Enough is enough!

Spence looked like he hadn't fought in 15 months and Garcia looked like a fighter who hasn't beaten a ranked fighter in 4 years. Any score between 117-111 and 120-108 would have been fair.

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
Beating Garcia convincingly after the long ass layoff is a good result for Spence. Since winning the title against Brook he’s fought very good competition. It would be nice to see Spence and Crawford fight now but I won’t get my hopes up.

Rebel

Admin
Hey Jeremy. How have you been?

Looking back, I really do miss a fighter like Tito. In his prime, he was a great puncher to watch. When he landed, he had most fighters flopping around the ring. Imagine what he would’ve done to Danny Garcia?