Crawford-Spence, who would win?

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
more than almost any fight in boxing I would love to see this one. Both guys break people down,are technically good and mean as hell. I don’t know who I would pick?

It's the best matchup in the sport right now. Like you I wouldn't know either. Both of them beat any other welterweight out there.

Valdosta

Boxing Fanatics Moderator
I wanted to say it’s the best matchup as well but I guess that’s tough to say. There’s tons of good fights that can be made. The thing is I don’t know if any of them are as unpredictable as this fight is as a top level fight. Both guys do everything really well.

I wanted to say it’s the best matchup as well but I guess that’s tough to say. There’s tons of good fights that can be made. The thing is I don’t know if any of them are as unpredictable as this fight is as a top level fight. Both guys do everything really well.

They check all the boxes with the exception of financial. Joshua-Wilder depending on location and Canelo-Golovkin II would be bigger money makers.

Canelo is not even close to a Welterweight, so that don’t really matter

People are getting carried away with Webster(Crawford is a small Welter) and Errol should really be fighting at 154. This is a classic where a good big man beats a great little man match up. It's a Mandingo(Spence) vs a pygmy(Webster aka Crawford).

Rabid Kimba

Legend
People are getting carried away with Webster(Crawford is a small Welter) and Errol should really be fighting at 154. This is a classic where a good big man beats a great little man match up. It's a Mandingo(Spence) vs a pygmy(Webster aka Crawford).

That’s why I said Spence...

agREED

I say Crawford beats him with his movement, hand-speed, and ring smarts.

Lmao

I disagree this is a midget vs a normal size human. Even if Webster has better movement, handspeed and ringsmart as you say(that's debatable) a good big man beats a great little man almost every time.

TIP

Legend
I agree with Mex and Jeremy. I think Crawford is to fast and his movement and precise punching is going to give Spence problems. Should be a good one. TIP