Why do Trinidad fans have such a hard time admitting DLH is a better fighter?????

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by esk59, Sep 10, 2002.

1. esk59

esk59 Member

DLH outboxed Trinidad for 9 rounds to such an extent that Trinidad looked like a ranked amature. It wasn't even close. If DLH wouldn't have run out gas, he would've pitched a shutout against Trinidad.

It would've been sorta like what RJJ did against David Telesco. But DLH ran out of gas and the bullshit talking began with the chicken DLH and the rest is history. At least if they would've called it "out of gas DLH" it would've been accurate.

Now Trinidad fans are SCARED TO DEATH that DLH outclasses Vargas so a lot of them are picking Vargas by TKO, WTF????

I mean if they say that they expect DLH to win rather easily, they'd be in effect saying that they think DLH is a better fighter than Trinidad.

If DLH does beat Vargas easily, they'll be glad he's retired. But that brings me to another point.

Trinidad is not retired HE'S HIDING FROM HOPKINS

I garantee that cheater is gonna fight DLH probably late this year or early next.

But he sure as hell isn't gonna fight Hopkins again. Cause he's scared shitless. He doesn't want revenge, he wants retirement.

But Trinidad fans don't even mention Hopkins in the same breath as Tito cause they know what a beating he gave him and what he'd do to him in a rematch.

These deranged Trinidad fans refuse to give DLH a chance against Hopkins.How in hell can a Trinidad fan think Trinidad has a better chance to beat Hopkins than DLH? That's beyond obsurd, it's illogical.

The same people that think Hopkins will beat the crap out of DLH are the same people who think that Vargas will TKO DLH late. Some even have him doing it early for crying out loud. Bottom line TRINIDAD FANS REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT DLH IS A BETTER FIGHTER

That's why DLH is gonna beat Vargas by UD and he's a huge favorite. That's why DLH has a chance to beat Hopkins and most likely it would be a very competative fight. That's why DLH may be able to beat Forrest. That's why DLH is the highest paid fighter below heavyweight.

OSCAR DE LA HOYA IS A BETTER FIGHTER THAN FELIX TRINIDAD

Oh and DLH HAS NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING

DLH is a better fighter people, get that through your heads. They fought, DLH outclassed him for 9 rounds then got dead tired and survived the last 3. And it's true that DLH ran the last 3 rounds but it's also true that TRINIDAD DIDN'T CATCH HIM And we still have the first 9 rounds where DLH completely outclassed Trinidad. So how did Trinidad win? One word, King.

But don't try telling that to the dellusional Trinidad fans. The one's that think that Trinidad deserved the decision against DLH, Vargas is going to TKO DLH saturday, DLH wouldn't be competative against Hopkins and finally they honestly believe that Trinidad's wraps are completely kosher.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA AT ALL THOSE WONDERFUL BUT CRAZY TRINIDAD FANATICS

2. HOMICIDE

HOMICIDE 2011 Super Bowl Champs

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

LIKE I SAID U DONT EVEN TRY, HAHA...HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AND HA........ :D

3. Boricua A

Boricua A Guest

WHY DON'T YOU GET OF TITO'S D*CK...ALL YOU DO IS BASH TITO,AND TALK NON-SENSE MOST OF TIMES..AND HE'S HIDING FROM HOPKINS?,THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWS ME THAT YOU HAVE NO F*CKING CLUE..YOU DON'T LIKE TITO,FINE..THAT'S YOUR OPINION,BUT WHO'S RUNNING FROM ROY JONES..THAT BITCH ASS HOPKINS,THE SAME ONE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE TITO THE REMATCH...TITO MADE HIM FAMOUS...IF IT WASN'T FOR TITO HE'D BE FIGHTING IN ESPN... [​IMG]

4. el patron

el patron Member

Brilliant post Esk. I agree 100%.

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: el patron ]</p>

5. HOMICIDE

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by el patron:
    Brilliant post Esk. I agree 100%.

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: el patron ]
    <hr></blockquote>

WHY I DID I GET THE FEELIN THE OYSTERS OF EVIL WOULD SHOW UP IN THIS THREAD ;) :D

6. legendary

legendary Guest

It's not even debatable! Tito is better and thats it! Esk , patron take that hater shit elsewhere DLH is good no doubt and each has thei bright spots but Tito would have never lost to Mosley ESPECIALLY if he would have stood infront of Tito (KO 9). So please dont come with that, Tito is the essence of courage in the ring while DLH has excuses,and great track and field skills! [​IMG]

7. Hex-One

Hex-One Member

Delahoya is a better boxer than Trinidad but he aint a better fighter. Tito has a bigger heart, a better punch, and is willing to risk more than Delahoya. I will only give the boxing ability slightly to Delahoya but thats it. Delahoya did outbox Trinidadd @147 but it's highly doubtful he can pull that off @154-160 against Trinidad. Also Esk remember Vargas has power! And alot of people including myself pick Vargas because of his brut strenght! :D

8. g-man

g-man Guest

well..
    technically speaking, dlh is not the better fighter..he is the better boxer...
    tito is the superior fighter...tito FIGHTS!
    dlh boxes ..and RUNS.
    still dlh did beat tito in reality, he just got some of his own medicine for the prior gift decision going his way...

g.

9. Boricua A

Boricua A Guest

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hex-One:
    Delahoya is a better boxer than Trinidad but he aint a better fighter. Tito has a bigger heart, a better punch, and is willing to risk more than Delahoya. I will only give the boxing ability slightly to Delahoya but thats it. Delahoya did outbox Trinidadd @147 but it's highly doubtful he can pull that off @154-160 against Trinidad. Also Esk remember Vargas has power! And alot of people including myself pick Vargas because of his brut strenght! :D <hr></blockquote>

AT 154 TITO WILL HAND DLH ASS TO HIS WIFE...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Hex-One

Hex-One Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BORICUA:

AT 154 TITO WILL HAND DLH ASS TO HIS WIFE...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    <hr></blockquote>

I agree, but remember, Tito is walking around @185+ now. I wonder if it will affect him going down to 154 again

:eek:

11. raffyc66

raffyc66 Member

Sure... :rolleyes:

Esk also said:

Tito wanted to quit against Vargas...

Believe what he says if you are dumb enough...like El Patron [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. HOMICIDE

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by raffyc66:

Esk also said:

[​IMG]
    <hr></blockquote>

YO RAFFY DID U FORGET BOUT HIS GREATEST PREDICTION...... "Cherifi will beat Teta I guarentee it!!!!!!----Esk59

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: *PUNISHER* ]</p>

13. Hex-One

Hex-One Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by raffyc66:

Esk also said:

[​IMG]
    <hr></blockquote>

Raffy Delahoya is a better Boxer than Tito but aint a better fighter.

;)

14. Boricua A

Boricua A Guest

I agree, but remember, Tito is walking around @185+ now. I wonder if it will affect him going down to 154 again

:eek:
    <hr></blockquote>

MAYBE,AND YOU HAVE TO BE IN GREAT SHAPE TO CHASE DOWN A FIGHTER LIKE DLH..GET IT, "CHASE"

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM.. [​IMG]

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: BORICUA ]</p>

15. esk59

esk59 Member

Delahoya is a better boxer than Trinidad but he aint a better fighter. Tito has a bigger heart, a better punch, and is willing to risk more than Delahoya. I will only give the boxing ability slightly to Delahoya but thats it. Delahoya did outbox Trinidadd @147 but it's highly doubtful he can pull that off @154-160 against Trinidad. Also Esk remember Vargas has power! And alot of people including myself pick Vargas because of his brut strenght! :D <hr></blockquote>

We'll find out what's what on Saturday. But if DLH beats Vargas MUCH EASIER than Trinidad, would you then admit that DLH is a better fighter than Trinidad?

I believe that if they fight again, DLH wins again only easier this time around. He may even stop Trinidad late in the fight. DLH is just better.

But let's wait for saturday and see what DLH is able to do against Vargas.

Hey, you could be right. Vargas may stop DLH and if he does, i'll come back here and give you props, admit I was wrong and eat a large serving of crow.

Deal?

16. hazza

hazza Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by esk59:
    DLH outboxed Trinidad for 9 rounds to such an extent that Trinidad looked like a ranked amature. It wasn't even close. If DLH wouldn't have run out gas, he would've pitched a shutout against Trinidad.
    <hr></blockquote>

i agree with esk.

we watched that fight thinking oscar had it in the bag, and when he started running we're like wtf are you doing, you've got it nailed, just keep boxing! and for someone who thought he won, tito looked awfully surprised when they read out the decision. but having said that, oscar really has to blame himself. imo, you should be docked points for running. if that were the case, then the decision would not be in dispute.

but, as it stands, imo odlh did win on points.

17. Boricua A

Boricua A Guest

We'll find out what's what on Saturday. But if DLH beats Vargas MUCH EASIER than Trinidad, would you then admit that DLH is a better fighter than Trinidad?

I believe that if they fight again, DLH wins again only easier this time around. He may even stop Trinidad late in the fight. DLH is just better.

But let's wait for saturday and see what DLH is able to do against Vargas.

Hey, you could be right. Vargas may stop DLH and if he does, i'll come back here and give you props, admit I was wrong and eat a large serving of crow.

Deal?
    <hr></blockquote>

DON'T DO IT,HEX...DON'T MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL..

[​IMG]

18. esk59

esk59 Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by g-man:
    well..
    technically speaking, dlh is not the better fighter..he is the better boxer...
    tito is the superior fighter...tito FIGHTS!
    dlh boxes ..and RUNS.
    still dlh did beat tito in reality, he just got some of his own medicine for the prior gift decision going his way...

g.
    <hr></blockquote>

DLH was getting some gift decisions.

But for instance in the Quartey fight, he put Quartey down and *almost* knocked him out. He gave Quartey a tremendous beating in that 12th round.

So it's more logical to think that DLH can win that fight with a 12 round like that. If he would've stopped Quartey, there wouldn't be any arguing at all. He *almost* stopped him and the round could've been scored 10 - 7.

That's completely different than Trinidad chasing a tired DLH around the ring and *MISSING BADLY* while DLH coasts to what seemed like an easy decision. That's not a beating. As a fan, I don't think a boxing match should be won like that. And while I don't admire DLH's running tactics, I understand it since he was DEAD TIRED. For the first 9 rounds, he didn't run. He boxed Trinidad's ears off.

The Whitaker fight DLH probably lost. I have it on tape. I do also think that wasn't Whitakers best. I think Whitaker should've got the decision and then they should've had a rematch. DLH I think would've won that. Whitaker was very much declined at that point. It was miraculous he put up that type of effort against DLH.

19. esk59

esk59 Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *PUNISHER*:

YO RAFFY DID U FORGET BOUT HIS GREATEST PREDICTION...... "Cherifi will beat Teta I guarentee it!!!!!!----Esk59

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: *PUNISHER* ]
    <hr></blockquote>

I was joking around. Before the fight I predicted Trinidad would win by TKO in the middle to late rounds.

But you wanna cling to that joke so be my guest.

20. HOMICIDE

I was joking around. Before the fight I predicted Trinidad would win by TKO in the middle to late rounds.

But you wanna cling to that joke so be my guest.
    <hr></blockquote>

I WILL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BUT JUSS A QUESTION...WAS THE VARGAS THING A JOKE TOO????? :D

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: *PUNISHER* ]</p>