What's P4P list

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Fury probably seems like the best because hes the most well rounded imo.

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its okay your wife probably weighs more than Andy Ruiz. Btw I dont have a wife. I dont believe in that marraige crap.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No Ruiz the most well ROUNDED:winky:

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

She does...there's more of her for me to love. More of her to put in a coma like someone i know but i wouldn't hit her.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Waiting for someone to post this. You're extra funny.:)

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Screenshot_20191125-234223.png

:smiles:

7. Remus

Remus Member

All that get up looks ridiculous. I’ve always hated it. Always loved Tyson’s understated don’t fuck with me entrances. I don’t mind a bit of theatre but wilders entrances are hideous.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Maromero paez always wore costumes, from batman, to a breakdancer, to a white wedding dress. He was a circus clown by profession so he's a natural showman and got a pass from me.

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah I was not a fan of that clown either. But at least he never took himself seriously. Wilder really thinks that costume shit looks cool.

10. Remus

Remus Member

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The Wilder vs Ortiz rematch only did 138k ppv buys. Thats worse than crawford vs khan. So much for Wilder being the face of boxing.:rolleyes:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Who said he was?

How can he be the face of boxing when he isn't even the face of PBC? Wilder could barely sell out a high school basketball gym in the US while Joshua brings 10,000 Brits to NY to see his first fight with Ruiz.

13. Remus

Remus Member

for starters, why are the PPV buys of so much importance to you ? are we a boxing fan website or a tv executive website.
    mayweather announced his comeback, he's the PPV king. i guess hes gonna be the face of boxing right. Yippee !

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that's one thing I don't get....who the fuck wants to PPV in the first place? I guess the greatness of mmgay is that their ppv numbers are high. these idiots are more than happy to pay instead of hoping fights are on free tv just to prove a point to boxing.

Remus likes this.
  15. Remus

Remus Member

dont even know what fox is thinking charging $75 for a wilder PPV. that's just sheer insanity.

mex fighter likes this.
  16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Like you said as fans we dont get a cut on any of that money. Its a valid point. But then again ppv numbers show star power. Which goes back to the original discussion of this thread about who is the p4p fighter today. Let that be a wakeup call to pbc that their ppv business model is a big failure. I want to see the best fights like the winner of Joshua vs Ruiz fighting Fury or Wilder. Not Wilder vs some over the hill Cuban contender at 75 dollars a pop.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I really question if Mayweather was the face of boxing. I think without a dance partner his ppv numbers were pretty low. We saw that in the 90's when he left top rank because Arum put all his stock on the crossdresser. Back in the Dela Hoya days Mayweather couldnt fill up a highschool gym.

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

star power...who gives a fuck.

no one knew chocolatito, according to you, but I rather see him any day and twice on sunday over wilder or luis Ortiz.

star power my ass.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the face of boxing...who gives a fuck who the face of boxing is if there is such a thing.

in the 80's there were 4....leonard, hearns, duran, hagler. why have 1 when you can have 4?

20. Remus

Remus Member

i agree, it shows star power to a degree. i just don't see the connection of that with p4p king which is more a boxing fan conversation about boxing. we have already seen wilder v fury and the rematch is in feb. you already got thsoe fights. its not wilders fault that joshua is ducking everyone.