Superman gets Kryptonited

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rabid Kimba, Dec 1, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

so if hitler was laid up in bed suffering from cancer on his last days, you'd be upset if Christians like el professor didn't feel sorry for him?

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

If I was a Christian yes. Christians are not supposed to be judgemental. They are supposed to have a forgiving heart. One of the most well known apostoles Simon ( later known as Peter) was a serial killer who captured, tourtured and killed christians. But once he was called by God be became a martyr for christianity. Who the fuck is he to pass judgement on another man when hes not perfect. Fake christians.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

And what is it with you and your obsession with hitler and nazis? Youre a sick puppy.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I was a German in my first life. Grew up in the outskirts of Barsinghausen (Lower Saxony) in 1938.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

The way I see it, there is a difference in not being perfect between a guy who let's say cusses a lot, doesn't pay his taxes, or even goes 59 in a 55 mile zone compared to a guy who pimps underage girls or murders.

We're not perfect but then again, we don't have to be fucked up, either.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Sorry I made a mistake it was Saul later known as peter. He was the worst of the worst during that time and God called him and turned him into a man of God. How does this Fake christian know if he didnt repent, became a christian since we was a pimp and took up boxing?

In prison everyone is a convict and for the most part guilty of commiting a crime. But even in prison there are certian crimes that inmates would frown upon. And I agree there is a diffrence between a bank robber and a child molester. Even among criminals there is still a moral code. When I was in chino prison I was shitting bricks because I was asked to do clean up to clear my name. My charges were stalking with a restraining order. I did what I had to do because I didnt want to take the easy way out and pc up. When you get to chino R&R the COs will tell you if youre dirty let us know because you will be found out lol.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

so what clean up did they make you do to clean up your name?

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

There was a homie from OC that came from the Gym because he owed a debt and was trying to fly under the radar but the homies already knew what was up with this cat. I had to be a torpedo man and get him with a sock and lock at the chow hall and thats exactly what I did. Was sent to palm hall to clear my name.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

how did it feel to know that complete strangers used you as a torpedo?

10. Remus

Remus Member

i swear i have to read your posts 10 times to udnerstand wtf your saying.

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its weird man. The Cos are all in on it too. They play into the politics aswell.

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

To me, the Bible is the equivalent of Superman #1 comic book...

:loling:

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I agree with that this Im not endorsing the bible but El Professor is always boasting about his christian charity non profit shit but when it comes down to it he doesn't practice what he preaches. Its like talking about being a vegan and going to Carls and ordering six dollar burger. See the hypocrisy?

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Thanks!

15. Remus

Remus Member

i was talking to hawaiianpunch

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lol you see that Remus... Mex is always subliminally seeking your approval following you around like a lost puppy. Its hilarious. I knew you meant me.

mex fighter likes this.
  18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Seeking more approval than that?

See daddy remus, i understand you, mex doesn't. Can i be your #2 after sanchito?

Thats how we all read your post, barbero.

19. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

Hook...line...and sinker.
    I knew I could count on a post like this from you. :nodding:

Re-read the post "it's difficult for me to feel sorrow for him" = I feel sorrow for him...but it's hard to do so.
    I don't apologize for getting my moral standards from the Bible as opposed to getting them from wife-beaters such as yourself:hammery:

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Youre probably a child molester like most christians. Dont give a fuck what you think.