Superman gets Kryptonited

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rabid Kimba, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

He seemed very out of breath especially after round 6 or so. His opponent seemed very ordinary, although I never followed him before.. By the time of the knockout Adonis had nothing left in the tank. We saw signs of it last fight but this one should be retirement for him at 41. I said should. lol

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Stevenson is in critical condition in the hospital.

“The family of Adonis Stevenson and the leaders of Group Yvon Michel are currently with Adonis Stevenson. They wish to inform friends and supporters that Adonis is currently in critical condition in intensive care following his fight against Oleksandr Gvozdyk. They appreciate the concern and support of all. There will be no other comments for the moment and they respectfully ask for your understanding in their desire for privacy.”

4. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Very sorry to hear that. Hope he recovers. I did like to watch him fight in the past. Sad.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The irony of this thread if he dies. I never had a chance to watch him fight but heard the name. Hope he recovers hate to see tragedies in boxing unlike Dontay Wilder.

6. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Very sad news and I hope he pulls through.

7. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Amazing how people are letting Deontay's comments pass. He's stated many times he wants a body on his record. What a cunt.

8. Remus

Remus Member

what did he say ?

9. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

He wants a body on his record. Meaning he wants to kill someone in the ring. He's said it multiple times.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

In his defense that was technically the brown bomber that said that(Wilders alter ego :mexsmiley:)not Dontae.

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Tyson saying Wilder is the hardest puncher in history is laughable. For one, he only has a right hand, his left is average at best.

Tyson, Foreman, Shavers, Lewis, Louis, Liston, etc, are laughing their collective asses off...

12. Remus

Remus Member

yeah id agree with that.
    i think wilders power isnt RAW power so to speak. reminds me of rjj kinda power. he hits you at such wierd angles its half surprise and half power that takes you out.

13. Remus

Remus Member

well yeah...but thats all talk. in the context of this situation obviously not good.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Shit, p4p hawk Jackson is laughing

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Tommy Hearns too...

16. Remus

Remus Member

surprised rebel hasnt raised JMM in that discussion. he was a beast

17. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Electric atmosphere...

El Profesor likes this.
  18. Remus

Remus Member

that looks and sounds amazing

19. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

This is a tough one for me. I want to feel bad for Adonis; but he also used to pimp underage girls, so it's difficult for me to feel sorrow for him...

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Doesnt the bible say "those of you that are devoid of sin cast the first stone"?

I dont have a problem with people wanting to do the bible thumping thing but if youre going to be a christian do it 100% dont just pick and choose the things you like. I dont have a problem with christians just fake maggots like you that would bring up a man's past when he's fighting for his life in a hospital. Real classy.