Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Remus

Remus Member

Wtf. There’s gotta be more to that story. That is bizarre

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  3. Remus

Remus Member

ok thats borderline scary.
    that aint no troll, hes obviously not right in the head.
    i feel bad cos some of it did make me laugh. lol

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Bermudian fighter Clarence Hill won a bronze heavyweight medal in 1976 and the fighters ahead of him were Stevenson who was the best ever amateur heavyweight, silver was a Romanian heavyweight who fled to the U.S. and went undefeated until he made the mistake of going back to Romania and they pulled the plug on him and the other bronze medalist was John Tate who won a portion of the heavyweight title. Wilder wouldn't have won shit in '76

Rabid Kimba likes this.
  5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

My take in the fight is this. The whole Fury comeback is nothing but an illusion. Drug use, mental problems and this fight is nothing but a cash out and he's going to fold like a beach chair.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Nah bro you got it all wrong that Charlie guy is the biggest bitch ass punk on youtube. Hes infamous for approaching random people on the street usually unskilled out of shape amateurs and asking them to do a little "light sparring" then he proceeds to assault and sucker punch these people. That guy called Wilder out and threatened to hurt his kids and wife. Nobody should get a free pass for threatening family and specially this pos.

Checkout this video of charlie sucker punching Mayweather senior after getting his ass beat by a viejito.

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

That footage is already included in one of the videos I already posted, Kinichito, lol...

8. Remus

Remus Member

Why the hell is snr even in the fuckin ring with him ?

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I dont know if youre trolling or if you really feel bad for this Charlie character because hes supposedly retarded? Retarded people dont go around sucker punching random defenseless people. Wilder beating this bastard brought a great deal of satisfaction to me.

10. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

A professional heavyweight fighter has no business beating up some random dude off the street. He’s lucky Charlie was kind enough to spare him a major lawsuit. Under the eyes of the law, Wilder is not your average person, his hands are lethal weapons.

He should be in jail.

P.S. I never troll, even when I do...

:mexsmiley:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I’m going to sleeep now, stop nagging me...

:loling:

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

LMAO aww the old my hands are registered as lethal weapons. Have you ever heard pussies using that as an excuse not to fight? It happened too often growing up.

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I didn’t loose any sleep over it, lol...

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I guarantee NO ONE ever told you that before a fight...not once.

you claim it happened "too often"? the fuck you think you're kidding?

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

LMAO aww the old my hands are registered as lethal weapons. Have you ever heard pussies using that as an excuse not to fight? It happened too often growing up.

Do you have a learning disability? When did I say it happened to me? I just saw people do it before a fight. You seem like the kind of pussy that would run his mouth and right before youre about to get your ass kicked your wife would pull you away as if your 4.2 oaxaquena wife could hold you back lol. Ive heard them all.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

moving goal posts again there, pal.

I guarantee you've NEVER heard anyone say it before a fight. you even said it happened "too often". fucking liar.

oh, and so what if my wife is 4.2 from Oaxaca?

18. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Is she’s from Oaxaca...that means she must be a baddass cook.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

average Mexican woman is 4"1 just took a wild guess.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

menos mal que tu ñora esta bien alta y guerota!!! jajaja no mames.

que no se llama Chole?