Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

That Cuevas has insane power based on that footage.

2. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Canelo $300m+ deal for 11 fights. Damn!

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I saw that. 365 mil with dazn.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Beating ggg did wonders for his career. I remember when people thought him fighting mayweather and taking that l was a bad career move. But in actuality him fighting the biggest names in boximg helped to get him where he is today.

5. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Good for him. He’s the biggest draw in boxing and deserves to get paid IMO.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Pacquiao has signed with Al Haymon and PBC and will fight Adrien Broner on January 19th in Las Vegas.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

A Mere Con was always looking for a Pac fight. Con just left Al Haymon and Pac just signed up with him.

lol

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Also apparently a done deal is Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia. February 8th in Vegas or LA.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I read feb 22 in texas.

Michael Matos likes this.
  10. TIP

TIP Member

Pipino was a killer in his reign. I would have liked to have seen him fight Palimino seeing they were both 147lb champs. Duran, Benetez and Leonard at 147 would have been interesting. Hearns was just to big and fast for him. Cuevas if he landed good it was all over. At the very least a good punchers chance. TIP

mex fighter and Michael Matos like this.
  11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

it would have been interesting if cuevas had landed on hearns chin. we might have missed out on one of the greatest fighters ever depending on how devastating the ko had been.

12. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

Just re-watched David Tua vs. Ike Ibeabuchi for nostalgia's sake. What a fight.

mex fighter likes this.
  13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I watched Julio Cesar Gonzalez vs Julian Letterlough the other day....another damned war!

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah it was ok but Toney vs Jirov was better. Why? Toney is a hof obviously but Jirov was the linear champion. Two of the best goimg at it with nice ebb and flow moments. One of the most impressive victories for Toney....Jirov was a beast.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

jc gonzalez was the first Mexican to win the lt heavyweight title so he's in the history books.

oh, and it was better than OK. it was a war.

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

spare me the history lesson...I know who he is he lived in orange county(hb) used to go to my exs doctors office she once asked me if I wanted his autograph... I told her he was a bum. I still think that....btw John Ruiz was the first latino hw champ whoopteefuckindoo lol....that's how high I rate him.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

spare you the history lesson but you're trying to tell us jirov was the linear champion...ok, boss!

and I know you're trying to be clever by saying ebb and flow, as if you use those words in your everyday life but you came across as a complete douchebag.

18. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Jirov would would wipe his ass with the jc Gonzalez of boxing. Linear Champ or not.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

who cares....all I said was that it was a war.

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

and all I said was that Toney vs Jirov was a better war between two world class boxers. Hell if youre so impressed by wars put on some tough man contest on youtube. I look at everything when rating a fight like quality of opposition, skill, magnitude and significance of a fight. Jirov vs Toney was on a diffrent level.