Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Floyd....draw

2. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Super close fight, how the fuck was that a robbery? If someone thinks GGG lost that’s fine but after the KD and winning round 2 he only had to win 4 more rounds to win. Hilarious that a Canelo fan is crying about what a “robbery” this was.

Michael Matos likes this.
  3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

If GGG was Mexican youd be crying Robbery. Thats hilarious.

4. Valdosta

Why would I do that? Maybe if he was a cheating juicehead who always got the benefit of the doubt on the cards? As it is there are Mexican fighters I like just like most other nationalities.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah right. Next you're gonna say some of your best friends are Mexican lol. This whole Canelo thing is getting old. I dont give a fuck if you hate Canelo or not. Same goes for the mextroll. You guys can get your panties up in a bunch all you want but at the end of the day he is the highest paid active boxer today. So obviously he has his fanbase and somebody is watching his fights otherwise he wouldnt make that kind of money. Obviously some people can see his greatness as a boxer. In the larger scheme of things wether you or mex like canelo or refuse to watch his fights it dont matter. As much as it hurts you Canelo not Spence Jr, not Crawford, not Dontay Wilder is boxings number 1 super start. Live with that.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I don't give a fuck if he makes money or not....I'm not seeing any of it. are you? if not, then why do you care?

I've said it before and i'll say it again....if he was dark like marcos villasana, he'd be shit on by all the reporters, all the tv stations, and all the fans. he's ginger, he gets a pass. why does that make you so happy?

7. Valdosta

Odd rant. You do realize my wife was not born in the US right? She’s a citizen but certainly not white. None of that shit really matters to me.

As for Canelo he doesn’t pay my bills so I really dont give any fucks about the money he makes. He’s a good fighter but the truth is he doesn’t really separate himself when he fights the best guys. He gets generous cards and was caught cheating. He’s not the best fighter in the world and I sleep just fine knowing that.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The problem is public opinion is swayed by new media. Whats new media? All the youtubers with boxing channels. If you tell a lie long enough people start to believe it. Like the lie about how Lara beat Canelo and how he's afraid to give him a rematch. You know who spread those rumors. Guys like Dontaes boxing nation. Pro black boxing channels love hating on Canelo. Let me ask you if you take Canelo's resume vs Lara's resume after they fought who would win today? You honestly believe Trout and Lara are better than Canelo? Those guys are bums. Lara just fought Canelo's 50 year old balding brother. Thats his claim of fame. Garbage so gtfo with that shit.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Then there are youtube channels like No Puedes Jugar al Boxeo that just love canelo that influence public opinion, too.

Fan of that channel, kinich?

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I never heard of it but it sounds interesting. I might check it out.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the fuck you never heard of it.