Ok, I'm calling RINGO out!!!!!...Gdammit...

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Mar 11, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

One minute he claims to be old running buddies with Floyd Patterson in New York...
    The next, he's at the Rocky statue in Philly...
    The next , he's waving the Puerto Rican flag...
    The next, he's insisting he and his cousins are EYE-talian and have met Snookie on the the Jersey shore (Nice girl)...
    The next he's in some deli eating matzo ball soup (using calculator as not to over tip)...
    The the next, He's one of the Beatles...
    The next , He's claiming we don't know the Davey Moore he knows...

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

I scratch my head sometimes and ask the same thing to myself of you. Your knowledge is pre historic at times :)
    I also met the "Situation". Nice fella but a bit mixed up.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

don't forget his cousins from mexico city, his aunt in mozambique, his.......

4. Ringside

Buenos Aires tambien!

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yeah, you have that Argentine connection...despite the fact I once posted a chimichurri recipe...and you said...”what the hell is chimichurri”...

:loling:

6. Ringside

no es verdad. modos, soy desde Nueva York. the sauce is similar to Mexican sauces I have had. Like your relative the dentist who I have deep respect for, mine are professors in Argentina.(ARRRCh(lick spiting)entina)My son had his steaks there and went over the border to your neighbors neck of the woods ..recuerde? I know you are screwing with me but I'm in a good mood today as had my weekly glass of wine..lol Padrino.

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Chimichurri is nothing like Mexican sauces.

So that tells me you don’t know either Argentine/Uruguayan chimichurri nor Mexican sauces/salsas...as you can’t tell them apart...

:loling::taunty::mexsmiley:

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Carlos Monzon used to snort chimichurri ...while wearing his Fernet-Branca trunks.
    True story.

9. Ringside

I'm freakin Puerto Rican Joo..what do you want....to me the green sauce I get from Mexican food is the same. My younger son not I was the one visiting my cousin. They did come visit me but they had deli..like you would if you came to me(Katz) and I would take you there.....unless you love Mofongo! Love you..you are funny.

10. Ringside

Monzon ws a friend of mine..you are no Carlos Monzon...who said something like that?

11. Ringside

Kimba...I just spoke to Isabella. She said empanadas de mole verde is from Oaxaca where she is from. That is the green sauce she serves me. Is that so different. than what you are saying? Not a trick question.

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Mole verde’s main ingredients are pumpkin seed, epazote, green chile, and various other ingredients. it’s made into a paste, then cooked with lard or vegetable oil. It’s used mainly for poultry.

Chimichurri is an uncooked sauce made from parsley (some add cilantro as well), minced garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, olive oil, vinegar, and lime. It’s used mainly for beef.

Mole verde and chimichurri are night and day different.

13. Ringside

Thanks . I knew it was uncooked but did not know it is used basically for beef which makes sense. I eat chicken dishes mainly these days so I go Oaxaca style. BTW lots of earthquakes there lately. Gracias!

14. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

He's a shifty Jew who half of his ancestors have been raped over by whitey making him the every man. Friend of everyone. Enemy of none. He has a favoured son who travels the world helping the oppressed. He has another son who just collects baseball cards. No other claim to fame. He looks after his media empire which at this stage consists of a photographer and a boxing forum owner but soon he'll be the next Rupert Murdoch. He could be right or left wing. Depends on which makes him the most money. Any dissenters he extracts their teeth and makes them disappear which sometimes explains the lack of traffic on this site. In the underworld he's known as 'the dentist' Any more questions?

15. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Ya...I'm familar with his work.
    Oh, and that he's a shifty Jew who never met an Early Bird special he didn't like...or under tip.

16. Ringside

Me and Mr. Bravadp go way back. He could actually add to this list. :) Lack of traffic> I am the last line of defense before ALL Puerto Ricans are thrown off or disappear. That is why I will never leave no matter what YT says!!!!:clapping:

17. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

It was a Vice Presidential debate between Bentsen and Quayle.

18. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Ringo has ancestors in every country in the world except Saba.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh, and please change the title....it should be "G-ddammit".

20. Ringside

Gracias. that was bothering me too , even if it is only superstition.