Happy 70th Birthday, Ringo!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Manowar, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Manowar

Manowar Member

Its the Godfather's 70th Birthday! Happy Birthday!

2. Manowar

Manowar Member

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Have a great one oldtimer:thumby:

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

muchos dias de estos, pinche ruko culero!!!

5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Happy Birthday my friend. Wishing you all the best.

6. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

Thanks everyone. Hope I'll be alive and have my noodles when you all make 70. Aging is really not so bad. I'm flying to Alaska for a train tour and then a cruise to celebrate on the 5th. Keep positive and enjoy every day. You guys are in a generation that can easily make it into your 90s or beyond so always keep your mind and body ready for the long haul. Love you all! Ringo

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I was wondering what manobaby bought you for your birthday but when I remembered he's a je....................

8. TIP

TIP Member

Happy Birthday Ringo.

9. Ringside

TIP..You're next..not so bad after the b'day goes by, same shit different day!

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

so seriously, what did you get for your birthday?

11. Ringside

I feel funny but each of my sons love me and my grandchildren and that would be enough. A trip to tour all over Asia first class including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, next fall and a few other places like Nam, Thialand was more than I deserved...but I accepted it anyway cause la madrina buena deserves it. We would have done it this year but we had booked Alaska trip for two weeks going on the 5th and my wife has an overnight surgery in the fall and would need a week or two recovery. So for now mano had me at his home and flew in a weekend worth of deli on dry ice from Katz's in New York and some other N.Y. items. I would have preferred not to answer your question but you would have gone on and on. I noticed when I don't post you really miss me. Calling me a joo for you is like asking me to come out and play..lol Tio Ringo...
    Oh my wife gave me a lot of stuff but her love is the best thing in my life, although the new luggage, insect repellent for Alaska, and a book about rubbing noses to make love in Alaska was nice. Also years worth of dark coffee delivered monthly to my home. from South America...,.forgot that one was behind door number 2.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I didn't call you a joo, I called mano a joo.

they really gave you a hell of a great gift. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am I going to do when you're gone all that time? I know, I know....call you a jew.

13. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

70 years old. Big milestone. Happy belated birthday!

14. Ringside

MEX...My other son who has been all over will come with us to help us get around as he knows the ropes there and I do not. I think he has a girlfriend in Singapore but he keeps quiet about these things. That and Japan will be the main stops so maybe I'll finally meet her. She visits him in Seattle where he lives. I'm sure a number posters here have been there. We have a lot of young travelers over the years on this site. TIP was stationed in Korea I believe the time he was overseas.

15. Ringside

Not belated. You're just optimistic about me and your early for 71 next year! Thanks!

16. Ringside

I think I answered you already.I Just keep rambling on. I'm getting old! Bro. Ringo

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  17. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Oh why did you delete your post? I enjoyed reading it. Yes me being funny every 4 months or so sounds about my average lol. Some people are funny daily. I'm seasonal. I found the post where I mentioned Mano's baseball card collection. :mexsmiley: It's on Dick Bravado's thread where he called you out page 2. Where is he by the way? Miss his input. Since I mde him an honorary kiwi he's probably moved here and is watching the Lord of the rings trilogy over and over or he's down at the supermarket barefoot :thumby:

18. Ringside

It was funny. Was not sure if you saw it or not but it would not make sense to anyone else. Dick comes and goes. He lives in Vegas now. Very talented television family he comes from. He'll appear again when the mood hits him...been posting with him for eternity. Ringo

19. Mark G

Mark G Member

Ringo, I am a few days late, but I hope I see you posting here another 30 years at least!

20. Ringside

Gracias mi amigo!