GGG vs Canelo II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by dazbag, Jan 29, 2018.

1. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

please G-d almighty, I never really asked you for anything, well.....with the exception of a piece of ass wife, 50 million dollars, a 12" cock, the ability to play the entire Beethoven's 5th symphony in C Minor with an oboe, and to be exempt from paying any kind of taxes.

you've let me down so far but, as your humble servant, I ask at least one favor of you, my Lord, my Redeemer, my Savior......can you please have GGG knock freckles the fuck out, I'm talking snoring, snot coming out of is nose, and spazzing out the way Montiel did when he fought Donaire, the way Liakovich did vs Wilder, or if that's too much to ask, the way Brown did against Pettway?

In your name, I pray....Amen!

3. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Did you plagiarize the 1st paragraph from Joel Osteen? ;)

4. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Bangin' Dick is reserving any pre ejaculated predictions until a venue is announced.
    Cinco de Mayo anywhere in/near/around Mejico (including Jerry World, along with most of the other southwestern Estados Unidos) I'd be apt to pre-ejaculate in the favor of the redheaded step child.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

nope, i'm more of a Creflo Dollar guy.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Please lord Jesus let the Campeon Mexicano beat GGG so he can shut all the haters up once and for all. May the virgensita de Guadalupe protect and bless Canelo with the strength to beat this evil Ruso and his followers. Amen.

7. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

The same red-headed stepkid who has the piss slapped out him first time?

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Given the circumstances, If it does go the distance again in a similar manner as the 1st, I could envision some kinda favortism for Canelo... Especially since he received enough of it to somehow be given the gift of a draw last time.

9. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

Indeed...

10. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

If Mother Teresa's last name was "Dollar" , people would think she was shady.

11. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

Mother Teresa WAS the original slim shady

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

if treepo yee turns freckles into gomez via sanchez, i'll cream in my jeans.

I might even let bangin' dick bravado have his way with me.....maybe. we'll see.

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm trying to understand why Canelo has so many haters in this forum. I mean sure he's had some questionable decisions go in his favor. He's an HBO darling. He doesn't look like your typical Mexican warrior. But if you look at his career he's fought everyone the who's who of boxing. People can say Canelo got a gift draw against GGG but he did better than everyone expected. Most people predicted an easy ko for GGG. Canelo is a great embassador for the sport. He comes in shape, not afraid to fight anybody, lives a clean life in and outside the ring. You look at guys like Mayweather that beat their pregnant wives, or Adrien Broner that get in street fights and act like animals it's refreshing to have a professional like Canelo. People can keep on hating but Canelo has had a great career and he's not even 30 yet. Hes Young and if he beats GGG the sky is the limit for him.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the who's who.

what do you have to say about the "caneloweight class" at 155?
    what about fighting hatton and cotto....the brothers, not the good ones.
    ok, he fought cotto....at 160. cotto is not a middleweight. his victory over Martinez means shit.
    he fought that dude from the contender, Alfonzo gomez. nice!
    he fought josesito lopez...nice!
    when he fights Mexicans, they don't fight back. perro angulo and chavez jr. just stood there, not throwing shots like they usually do. how or why did that happen?
    how did he win on one card vs mayweather when mayweather beat him 12-0?
    amir khan....yet another 140 lber
    his best win is vs liam smith.....oh yeah, the who's who of boxing!!!!

15. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Both Punch and Mex are right but such is the enigma of the modern day prizefighter. I expect Canelo to persevere in the rematch, Golovkin is taking more and more time between fights which is never a good thing as fighters age.

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You blame Canelo for Chavez Jr and Angulo not throwing back?

That's ridiculous now you're being paranoid like it's a big conspiracy. The reason why those guys weren't throwing punches is because they felt Canelos power and speed. Even Shane Mosley said Canelo had deceptively fast hands. Like I said guys like you will look for any excuse to discredit Canelo. You keep bringing up the Cotto and Hatton brother but failed to mention that he beat both brothers and that he was just a young kid....boxing fans can look beyond their own bias and give credit where credit due. That's why I give Hopkins and Mayweather credit even though I hate their guts.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yeah he beat them....former 135'ers.

everyone fights back except for the two Mexicans. coincidence? I think not.

I can hate a fighter and give him credit. cotto for example, always hated him but he fought the best.

if I loved canelo the way you, I'd still knock his resume, something you aren't willing to do but I'm sure you agree with all my points.

18. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I like Canelo. I just think Golovkin outpointed him by 2 in a helluva competitive fight.
    And Cinco de Mayo could very well go his way based on a couple different factors, including what Mr Matos said about GGG fighting less & less.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  19. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

Drawing an enormous bow considering we’re discussing a single fight...

20. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Fuck that Mongol. Go Canelo!!!
    Replace la Virgen de Guadalupe with the Spaghetti Flying Monster...and I’m there with you...

:thumby: