Crawford vs Brook

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Look youre only taking Goyo panocha's side because hes a pocho. Isnt that what you and kimba did to gman? Ganged up against him because he was the only Mexican? Whats done is done thats water under the bridge. I have zero interest in smack talking with anyone in the forum. But eventhough you wont admit it this goyo faggot was out of line talking about my family saying Im a chester. Whats sad that hes not even man enough to say to my face. As for Kimba.... I would beat that old crippled to a bloody pulp so whatever shit talking we did back and forth i would say it to his face. This goyo millenial faggot wouldnt. Anf when i gave you the same opportunity to meet me at Chris Arreolas and Josesitos gym in Riverside on indiana where I trained at ....you bitched out. You know it, I know it, Sanchito knows it so if I were you id keep my mouth shut. Im a real motherfucker not some internet shit talker.

mex fighter likes this.
  2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

It would take a real stupid motherfucker to go fight someone they argued with on the internet. Thats why i'm sure you'd do it.

blackrican23 likes this.
  3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its not stupid its about honor. If youre man enough to say shit on line then you should be man enough to say it to their face. Maybe trolls like you and goyo should be held accountable for their actions. Aleast if you said to my face I could respect you for having the balls to look me in the eye and say it to my face. You made your choice to be a coward and now youre justifying it in your head. Just like tupac said a coward dies a thousand deaths. And again its not like im being a bully picking fights with people in the forum. Just defending myself from disrespectful trolls. So whatever helps you sleep at night....in my book you bitched out.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

You talk about having honor after you went to PC for beating up a woman?

I man with honor doesn't hit a woman and much less go to pc for being a rata. Goyo is right about you.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I dont care what panocha says a real man doesnt run from a fight. You guys are both pussies. You gotta do your talking behind a computer. What do you get out of calling me a pc and a wife beater from hundreds of miles aways. Thsts a pc move. Youre like those pcetas in chino talking shit to the soldiers. Thats what you and panochita goya do. Its been 20 years man whats wrong with you? Youre like a fucken broken record. And who said a man that slaps a woman has no honor. Slapping a woman is not a good thing but its not a bad thing when its necessary just to calm her down. Not full on punching her in the face like a man. But an occassional backhand goes a long way at keeping her in line. Just ask your father.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

So a slap on the face gets you a felony? I mean, you were in Folsom, San Quentin, and Pelican Bay, right?

If you weighed 93 lbs, had a lisp, and had your 2 paws tied behind your back, i still wouldn't show up to fight. Who fucking does that? You have to be a special kind of retarded to ask someone to fight you on the internet.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I can't ask my father, btw.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I never even said it would be a fight. I said lets put on the gloves and spar. I had asked Chris Arreola because he was the owner and trainer. He laughed and said hell yeah lol. No bullshit.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

And no i got a misdemeanor with a joint suspended sentence and did a year of house arrest for that. But later i got a felony for going to vegas with her and her mom called the cops and told them i went with her daughter on a trip.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Oh so now it was a spar? So you were in the gym every day and i weighed around 450 lbs at that time....how do we think that would have gone? In a real life fight in the streets, i'd throw down. In that scenario, it would have been stupid.

No wonder you're such a fan of canelo.

11. Goyo

Goyo Member

You would not have had much to worry about. This vile creep is all talk. Trained by Cristobal Arreola? :rotfl: Was Tanque Abbot unavailable?

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Well do you remember sanchito said he would record it of his camcorder? How much do you weigh now? You dont work out fool....you run to the fridge?:funny:

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

are you challenging me to a fight? after school, 3 o'clock, by the flag pole!

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i'm finally under the mendoza line.