Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Youre a bitch:taunty:

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you hit women...what does that make you?

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I saw that fight. But I think.its a poor example to prove your point. For one Lemiux was scared shitless, chinny and at the end got knocked out. Ill give you this he didnt rush in like in his other fight obviously because Lemiux is a heavy puncher. But once GGG realized Lemieux was hurt he went for the kill.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Whats wrong with a little backhand every now and then when they get out of line? Sean connery did it im in good company.:thumby:

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Hillary Clinton is a bitch but she's universally loved at bfanatics.....I'm in good company, too.

6. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

You're a sad inconsequential little person.

7. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

MAB and Ricardo Lopez are a couple of my all time favs. That shit is silly to say. I don’t care if a guy is Mexican or not. I do like fairness though and for some reason there’s been some really fucked up cards in Canelos fights.

8. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I just think he placed a bet on the wrong guy and now hes bitter. Canelo didnt lose imo. It was close but I dont feel this was a robbery.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

if he bet GGG, he bet the right guy. he won.

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its funny like Rican said Canelo has been proving you wrong for years. Before you hated him because he only fought the less talented cotto and hatto brothers. Canelo just fought and beat the baddest mother fucker at middle weight whats your excuse now? Oh yeah hes ducking the charlo sisters:slaphead:.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

No, my problem is that he didn't beat him.

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

As long as the judges saw it that way thats all that matters. He got a w on his record. Deal with it and move on lol.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Yeah, the judges saw casamayor beat santa Cruz, too.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Since the beginning of time theres always been controversial decisions whats your point? You act like that never happened before canelo.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Happens with canela 9 times out of 10.

17. Valdosta

upload_2018-9-28_12-39-16.png

18. Valdosta

Sorry for the big picture but I said very early in the thread I bet on Canelo. People were stupid to bet up GGG when he simply wasn’t going to win a dec.

Michael Matos likes this.
  19. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

Can I ask you total winnings on the fight ?

Bro you been winning money for DECADES on boxing I remember you backing off after the family was created . I see the attacks are more personal disguised about your boxing knowledge I missed what led up and dont need to know but your one of the most knowledgeable guys I ever dealt with online , come back to visit my site we still have real time boxing chats in the shout like the old days would love to catch up

lol we usually see the fights the same way too. I honestly didnt think there was no way 3G couldnt win a dec nor do I think that every ginger fight maybe this has gone on long enough to where I should :headscratch:

Greenstone likes this.
  20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I wanna check out the site. are Mexicans invited?