Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

to say that a jab off the back foot was the difference in that fight is disrespectful to a great fight .

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you make it sound as if ggg was with his back against the ropes the way canela was in the first one.

he was right there, center ring. that jab kept canela at bay. yes, he landed good punches, too, but ggg landed more.

no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

3. blackrican23

a jab that is controlling the action or the difference maker is rarely off the back foot name the fight it has been as an example . I aint making anything sound like anything it isnt , your making the excuses .

this is pro boxing take that bullshit to the ammys.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Youre a fake ass mexican....so yeah youre invited. Vendido.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you make it sound as if ggg didn't land any power shots.

there is too much emphasis on the body shots that canelo landed...that's what everyone remembers. ggg landed head shots all night long.

6. blackrican23

he is there right now :rolleyes:

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you're the "real" Mexican who joined the American military....you know, the country that stole half your land.

who's the vendido?

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Youre the token mexican in a rican forum. Congratulations you played yourself bitch.

9. blackrican23

lol hmmm I never mentioned anything about body shots :confusey: but Gingers combination punching sure stopped 3G from even attempting any body shots

FOR 24 ROUNDS

Ginger walked him down with no fear of being ko'd even arm weary in the 9th still came forward , those pity pat jabs werent doing shit but stat padding , your just butt hurt the big bad monster was reduced to a fucking jabber FOR 24 ROUNDS that alone is the biggest victory in all this

10. blackrican23

lol it aint a rican forum and outta respect to Rebel I never advertise here , but we got gringos , scousers , Miklos , etc etc .

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

MODED!

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

AWWWWWW HOW CUTE!!!!

canelo earned himself a sentimental victory!!!!!

so wait, you think canelo won the first one, too?

13. blackrican23

nope i gave ginger 4 rds live first fight and gave him 3 rds after rewatching tbh , the difference was 3G's jab was only thing happening , and it was coming forward , neither was the case in 2 nd

people gave 3G effective aggression in first fight but since it was ginger they say it doesnt matter in the 2nd :loling:, when clearly it does criteria on scoring should always be the same

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

effective aggression is driving your guy around the ring....ggg was there in the center the whole time. ggg's aggression in the first drove canelo to the ropes the whole time.

that's the difference.

15. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

It was nothing big, things have changed through the years. It was just to win a few hundred. GGG won the first fight pretty clearly imo and still didn’t win a dec. he could only win by ko in my eyes and Canelo has a real good chin obviously.

16. blackrican23

your revisionist has always sukked , the difference is you have no clue what your watching and listening to you, should never try and score a fight lmao brah we watched the fight too

drove canelo hahaha ginger made 3G miss so bad it was like 3G was fighting in the dark :rotfl:
    next your going to say 3G went back the whole fight by choice 2nd time :Popcorn:

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

funny, I have no clue how to score a fight so I guess everyone who saw ggg win a close fight don't either.

only the ones who say canelo won like you did know how to score a fight, right?

18. blackrican23

Yea I gotta agree I gave 3G 8-9 rds first fight , but if it wasnt 10-2 from byrd instead 7-5 would it have been more acceptable as just close fight

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

speaking of missing, how many shots did ggg block in the center of the ring this time? he was picking off shots left and right.

and don't be an amateur and say that ggg's face was cut and swollen.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

how many rounds did you give canelo in the 2nd fight?