Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

1. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Big fight tomorrow. Will we finally have a conclusive ending?

2. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

Adelaide Byrd already has the fight 117-109 for Canelo going into the final round :coolio:

3. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Canelo wasn't even back to his seat and they were putting a pill in his mouth. Fuck me. He'll be close to 180 tomorrow night.

5. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Probably a salt pill, no? I’ve seen other boxers do this. Chavez of memory serves.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Canelo is the cash cow, if he doesn't get stopped he wins the fight.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Matos does it make sense to you that he came in lighter or atleast visually less massive or leaner? Last fight he took golovkins punches well but now? As a canelo fan im hoping coming in ligther will make canelo faster and counter ggg and knock him out. Thats the fight I see unfolding.

8. zboxz

zboxz Member

wow what a great fight

9. zboxz

zboxz Member

i had GGG winner but the judges didnt see it that way

10. zboxz

zboxz Member

either way a great night for boxing

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

It was close I had Canelo up by one or two rounds. But couldve easily gone the other way. Either way Canelo earned his respect by going toe to toe Mexican style against a monster puncher. He was supervised and constantly tested for peds so his haters can stfu. Fuck the canelo haters.

12. zboxz

zboxz Member

i agree no losers in this fight .

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Donde esta es pinche pocho pendejo que dijo que canelo era un fruade. Puro Mexican power putos.:mexsmiley::mexsmiley::clapping::hammery:

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

My question is, "did canela win the story of the fight, though?"

What the fuck was that all about, kellerman? Shut the fuck up.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I had 115-113 ggg

What do you want from me? Freckles finally fought.

16. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Canelo ain't losing no decision, and that's not because he's Willie Pep.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Canelo has been called a fraud or a hype machine throughout his whole career. On their first fight I thought he boxed ggg's ears off but naysayers claimed he ran. Coming in to the rubber match GGG's coach Abel and GGG himself said they hoped Canelo would not run but stand in the middle of the ring and fight like a Mexican going toe to toe. And thats exactly what he did. But it was GGG who was running. Canelo walked him down almost the entire fight. Canelo fought Mexican style landing 48 shots to the body. GGG only landed 8 body shots the entire fight. Matos right before the fight you said GGG needed a ko to win because Canelo the cash ccow would get the nod. It seems to me like you were never going give Canelo any credit no matter what. But ill say this you can say ggg won a very close fight but nobody in the boxing world is saying GGG was robbed. Just say you dont like Canelo.

18. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I didn't watch the fight.

19. TIP

TIP Member

I didn't see this fight but did see some longer clips. In the first fight, I didn't think Canelo was running but using movement in his fight plan, I did think GGG won clearly. In the clips I saw of the 2nd fight, GGG wasn't running either, he would step back to establish punching distance. Canelo fought more aggressively this time but no one was running. From what I'm reading the decision could have went either way with more favoring GGG. Personally, I like them both. TIP

20. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Saying Golovkin ran is absolutely fucking stupid. How did he run yet still throw and land more punches? There’s a difference between running and boxing. It was a very close fight with most of the first 9 rounds that could have gone either way. There was no way he was getting the benefit of the judges in that type of fight. I was shocked 5 dimes had Golovkin -700 going into the last round. Not because he couldn’t be winning but because there were way to many close rounds AND JUDGES FUCKING LOVE CANELO.