Canelo vs Jacobs

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, May 3, 2019.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Did you catch Jarrett Hurd vs JRock Williams last night. Damn good fight. Good win for JRock, had a good fight plan, weathered the storms and won going away.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Great fight, unlike certain reds i know. Jrock deserved it.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

And yet nobody wants to

It cracks me up Hurd was another name thrown around as a guy that Canelo was supposedly Ducking. First it was Trout then Kirkland. Then it was the Charlo sisters. Then it was Jacobs. Now the haters are saying Canelo is ducking Demitrus Andrade lol.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thats because Jacobs was fighting in survival mode the few times he tried to stand and trade with Canelo he got his ass beat. He didnt like it one bit so he was gunshy most of the fight. It takes two to Tango. You make it sound like Canelo is not exciting. I guess you forgot about GGG vs Canelo 2 right? Selective memory.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

It was hardly toe to toe and he only goes hard after lightweights, super lightweights, and welterweights. No offense vs lara, vs trout, and ggg.

Then there's the draw with floyd.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Kirkland was a welter and Angulo?

See I seem to remember your whole thing against Canelo early on his career was fighting bums(like Mathew Hatton and Cottos bro) the it was that he fought smaller guys(Like Khan, Josesito Lopez, Cotto) yet Canelo is not the biggest middle weight at 5"8. Now that he fought Trout, Lara, GGG and Jacobs whats your gripe now? Oh yeah he has boring fights thats it lol.

#haters gonna hate

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Gripe? His wins over lara and ggg are doubtful as well as the draw with ggg but he always gets the benefit of the doubt. He eeked out a win vs trout, too.

Why is it that he never loses?

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Angulo and Chavez jr, known brawlers somehow, some way, didn't throw any punches back. I wond$$$er how tha$$$t happe$$$$ene$$$$$d?

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

His 3rd title vs something called rocky fielding.

The fuck is that?

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Oh so now your a conspiracy theorist. Right Canelo paid Angulo and Chavez Jr. to throw the fight. It had nothing to do with Canelos speed, skills and power. Canelo is smart he adapts to his opponents. Hes not a dumb brawler like Brandon Rios. That frustrates his opponents. It frustrated chavez, angulo and Jacobs.

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No diffrent than when your idol delajoto fought the spaniard Castillejo for a paper belt and became a 5 division champ. I bet you celebrated that victory. Dont lie lol. Its called marketing 101. Hey thats how life works. Canelo has a great resume the best in boxing today in an era where guys like the Charlos, Spence, Crawford, Thurman and Danny Garcia refuse to fight the best and are content with cherry picking. Canelo fights the best and beats them. Its not his fault hes a pretty boy and looks Irish and has that crossover appeal. Enough appeal to get him a contract with under armour and a 400 mil deal with the dazn. He also has the greatest boxing fans in the world rooting for him. Mexican fans (not pochos)are the most loyal fans period.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

114-114 vs floyd

'Nuff said

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Wait, who's paying for dazn, Mexicans in Mexico or pochos? Think about that one.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Half of Cali are illegals. Mexicans living in the yunited estais pay for dazn. Its an app so its international. The us market is huge only because of mexicans living in the usa. Pochos are in jail or on welfare like mayates too lazy to get a yob.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Ooooo, how pi of you!