McGregor-Mayweather predictions!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Default McGregor-Mayweather predictions!

Does Floyd win by stoppage or KO in this joke of a fight.😡

I really really wish connor would knock Floyd the fuck out but if that happens, we'll never hear the end of it from mmgay fans saying how much better ufc is.

Floyd has to win.

he'll pepper McGregor in the face a little and let him survive so he can save face.

Floyd by UD
    "trump has already sewn the seeds of discontent."

-Drama Queen

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Rabid Kimba's Avatar

Decision? Of fuck no...you are giving McGregor waaaaay too much credit...dude will be fighting in an alien sport. Mayweather is going to stop his amateur ass...McGregor is going to get blitzkrieg, you watch.

This will be the first time in years that Mayweather will go for the KO.

Never saw the day were I'd root for Mayweather...but McGregor is an even bigger ass clown payaso loudmouth, go Mayweather, lol.

Up, up, and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Picture Holly Holm or Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey...that's how it's going to be...

since the whole thing is a circus, I think mayweather will (whats the damned word for letting him finish?)

2 weeks after that, choco will fight sor fgasjfkasjfak, inoue will fight, and cuadras will fight gallo Estrada, all on the same card.

save your money for that.

-Drama Queen

Boxing Fanatics Contender El Profesor's Avatar

Just when I thought the sport was safe from May
    Centraaaaahles de Abastos...de la Republica Meheeekahna

is this going to count on his 49-0?

well, 48-1. Castillo kicked his ass but arum saved the day.

-Drama Queen

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Greenstone's Avatar

This should be an utter schooling by Mayweather and I'm pretty sure McGregor will taste the canvas at least once. I think this will end in a KO maybe 3rd round. You have one of the very best fighters of his generation versus a non-boxer. There's good odds on Mayweather decking McGregor. Just to be knocked down is $1.60.

Go check out McGregor in boxing sparring sessions on YouTube...mother of god...he fucking sucks ass, lol...

Accomplished championship level fighters with long amateur careers who had worked on their boxing skills for decades couldnt land any clean punches on Floyd. In McGregor's best case scenario he gets beaten up for 12 rounds like Briggs against Vitaly. But I think thats very unlikely. I think Floyd will win every minute of every round and then brutally KO him Hamed vs Augie Sanchez like. Or like Roy Jones in the 90s when he fought all them community service workers.

I just thought of the word.....I think Floyd will carry McGregor.

-Drama Queen

Mayweather smells blood. He's sick and tired of hearing McGregor running his mouth...Eric is right, he's going to school and toy with his below amateur ass for a while...then take him out...timber style...

I mean, seriously...look at McGregor box...he's just as bad as Ronda Rousey...

Fucker is slow as fuck, head up in the air, no head movement, he constantly lounges in, can't block any shots, he arm punches, not fluid at all, very awkward, zero boxing technique...man...Mayweather can knock his ass out anytime he wishes...etc. Now imagine if Mayweather decides to spare him his life...like Mex said...carry McGregor to the later rounds...this five round fighter will be exhausted beyond belief in the later rounds...he might knock himself out...

And he's sparring with Chris Van Heerden...who got smoked by Errol Spence...

People dont give Floyd credit because of his no action style. Two years ago some idiots were even talking about Ronday Rousey beating him. Nobody would give an MMA guy a chance to beat Triple G because everybody knows that the guy is a killer. Nobody would give Brock Lesnar a chance at beating Klitschko because all the grappling stuff doesnt help you if you cant protect yourself from getting hit in the face. With Floyd people might think that because he is content with winning round safety first style against real boxers, that MGregor stays on his feet long enough to maybe land a lucky shot. I think McGregor is in for a rude awakening.

Here is the fight between "Smoking" Bert Cooper and an undefeated british bare knuckle champ. This is what happens when you have no idea how to throw a left hook let alone duck one.

As soon as that brit threw that first punch, cooper knew he had him.

-Drama Queen

in boxing, josesito lopez would ko McGregor brutally...image what Floyd could do.

-Drama Queen

Yup...exactly...

I still have no idea who Connor McGregor is.
    íNo contaban con mi astucia!

he's that bloke from Tanzania.

-Drama Queen

El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godfather Ringside's Avatar

Mayweather KO.

Boxing Fanatics Champion Jeremy's Avatar

Former IBO welterweight champ Chris van Heerden was out of shape when he sparred with McGregor over a year ago and van Heerden said he dominated McGregor. He said McGregor has zero chance of winning ...
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

Didn't you see the provided video? van Heerden just showed you what a bum McGregor is at boxing...

Boxing Fanatics Champion Jeremy's Avatar

oops ... Mayweather-McGregor will be a pass unless there is a good undercard ...
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Michael Matos's Avatar

Back in 1956 Pete Rademacher won the gold medal at the Olympics and someone came up with the idea that Rademacher should fight Floyd Patterson for the heavyweight title in his first fight. Patterson knocked him out in 6 after knocking him down around a half dozen times. Rademacher was an Olympic champion with some degree of skill and experience and outweighed Patterson by 15-20 pounds and was totally outclassed.
    In Dog Years I'm Dead.

At least Rademacher managed to drop Patterson once himself...something McGregor will only achieve in his dreams against Mayweather.

Never seen the fight, thanks for the mention, Matos...it was actually a fun bout...Rademacher was game...but Patterson was just too much for him...

As soon as this fight was announced I literally started laughing.

At least an MMA guy is going to get his ass kicked so bad by a boxer that it will give me some ammunition to talk shit about MMA for a while!

Serious question:

How can I make some easy money on this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Kimba View Post
    I mean, seriously...look at McGregor box...he's just as bad as Ronda Rousey...

Fucker is slow as fuck, head up in the air, no head movement, he constantly lounges in, can't block any shots, he arm punches, not fluid at all, very awkward, zero boxing technique...man...Mayweather can knock his ass out anytime he wishes...etc. Now imagine if Mayweather decides to spare him his life...like Mex said...carry McGregor to the later rounds...this five round fighter will be exhausted beyond belief in the later rounds...he might knock himself out...

And he's sparring with Chris Van Heerden...who got smoked by Errol Spence...

Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out in a fucking century. I guess he wanted to end his career with a KO.

I would think this fight has to end in a stoppage, Mayweather couldn't possibly carry this hopelessly outmatched guy for the full 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric0816 View Post
    People dont give Floyd credit because of his no action style. Two years ago some idiots were even talking about Ronday Rousey beating him. Nobody would give an MMA guy a chance to beat Triple G because everybody knows that the guy is a killer. Nobody would give Brock Lesnar a chance at beating Klitschko because all the grappling stuff doesnt help you if you cant protect yourself from getting hit in the face. With Floyd people might think that because he is content with winning round safety first style against real boxers, that MGregor stays on his feet long enough to maybe land a lucky shot. I think McGregor is in for a rude awakening.

Here is the fight between "Smoking" Bert Cooper and an undefeated british bare knuckle champ. This is what happens when you have no idea how to throw a left hook let alone duck one.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Matos View Post
    Back in 1956 Pete Rademacher won the gold medal at the Olympics and someone came up with the idea that Rademacher should fight Floyd Patterson for the heavyweight title in his first fight. Patterson knocked him out in 6 after knocking him down around a half dozen times. Rademacher was an Olympic champion with some degree of skill and experience and outweighed Patterson by 15-20 pounds and was totally outclassed.

I always appreciate your boxing knowledge Matos. I'm about to watch that fight!