McGregor-Mayweather predictions! - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Boxing Fanatics Legend Hawaiianpunch's Avatar

Well it turns out Paulie lied he really got beat up and knocked down. Not bad for an Amateur with an 0 record in pro boxing beating up a two time world champion. So much for the boxers superiority myth. Boxing is dead...fake fighting. MMA is closer to a real fight as it gets.

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Remus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Kimba View Post

Look, I believe Malignaggi and everything he says..
    Hey kimba. I got this s car I wanna sell ya...it's a peach of a thing...
    rust you say ? Hell nah bro...that's a 3D effect...believe me.

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Rabid Kimba's Avatar

It was a push.

Anyway, ok, so he tagged an outta shape Paulie (dude was fat and puffy), who could never punch his way outta paper bag, big deal.

McGregor is going against Mayweather, totally different animal.

Mayweather TKOs the Irish lad inside eight rounds.

Up, up, and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Triple G would decapitate McGregor in one round, believe that...

It was a push.

Anyway, ok, so he tagged an outta shape Paulie (dude was fat and puffy), who could never punch his way outta paper bag, big deal.

McGregor is going against Mayweather, totally different animal.

Mayweather TKOs the Irish lad inside eight rounds.
    Oh ok...so now we go from you believe everything he said and mcgregor got beat down to he was fat and puffy so what's the big deal ? lol

I just ate a ribeye steak...and I'm on my sixth Corona...like I give a shit right now...

At the end of the day, Mayweather is going to fuck your Irish lad up...end of story...

At the end of the day, Mayweather is going to fuck your Irish lad up...end of story...

Oh he's mine now ? lmao
    yeah right...I'll take him over mayweather just for shits and giggles.

I just ate a ribeye steak...and I'm on my sixth Corona...like I give a shit right now...

lo dejaste vestido y alborotado....lmfao!!!!!
    "trump has already sewn the seeds of discontent."

-Drama Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianpunch View Post
    Well it turns out Paulie lied he really got beat up and knocked down. Not bad for an Amateur with an 0 record in pro boxing beating up a two time world champion. So much for the boxers superiority myth. Boxing is dead...fake fighting. MMA is closer to a real fight as it gets.
    Paulie said the sequence was spliced and edited. The knockdown was a push. Paulie claims he won 10 of the 12 rds until he tired and wasn't in good shape, he said wait till all 12 rds are released. So I'll wait and see.

Exactly. They sparred 12 rounds...12 rounds. So McGregor's camp released those two moments out of 12 rounds, that one hard left McGregor landed and that push knockdown (and it was a push). So sure, McGregor looked good for those two moments. Where is the rest of the footage? Out of 12 rounds...THAT WAS McGREGOR'S BEST. Talk about manipulating the public. Now MMA fans have a bigger hardon than before, lol.

I do have to give it to McGregor, he's trying his best to sell the fight. Mayweather too, as he is saying he's 40 now, not as good, his inactivity, that his opponent is bigger, stronger, younger. The difference though, McGregor is talking so much shit, predicting a fourth round KO...but now that Mayweather said that he'll go for 8 oz gloves, McGregor changed his prediction to a 2nd round KO, lol. All this talk is being recorded and shown on YouTube. Well, when Mayweather toys and spanks the Irish lad, it's all over and done with, it's going to be embarrassing as shit for McGregor, all that bravado and smack talk...the Mayweather trolls are going to have a field day forever, lol.

Remus, my Aussie brother, who just not too long ago, had no idea who McGregor was, but look at him now, getting his panties wet at McGregor's selective sparring footage. McGregor has reeled in Remus, hook, line, and sinker, lol.

From not even knowing who McGregor was a month ago, and not giving a shit, to now being a McGregor groupie and number one fan, Remus is now a believer.

My how the world turns...

Remus, my Aussie brother, who just not too long ago, had no idea who McGregor was, but look at him now, getting his panties wet at McGregor's selective sparring footage. McGregor has reeled in Remus, hook, line, and sinker, lol.

From not even knowing who McGregor was a month ago, and not giving a shit, to now being a McGregor groupie and number one fan, Remus is now a believer.

My how the world turns...

Whoa there my gigantic mutated Mexican brother. That's all a bit of a stretch and you're flopping around all over the joint. I'm not excited about the footage, i think he looks average at best. I was just pointing out how gullible you were for believing paulie without question. That's pretty much a fact now. Don't get you're enlarged knickers in a knot about it.

as for mcgregor, I told you where I think he's at and why. he's got above a punchers chance. That's it. Fan ? Didn't know or care who he was before and won't care who he is after.

Again, my undersized Greek friend...Paulie had not be proven wrong...he said he was pushed not knocked down, and he was correct. He also said, previously to the brief released footage, that McGregor was effective the first two rounds, but Paulie dominated the mid rounds, and that he got tired in the last two (and obviously he was outta shape, look at his love handles).

Two brief moments shown. Where is the rest of the footage? Why doesn't his camp release the entire thing?

Me thinks Paulie danced circles around McGregor, and his outta shaped body got tired in the last two rounds, he was hit cleanly by a left hand and was pushed down.

When have you seen Mayweather tired? I'll answer for you...never. Mayweather is 100 times the boxer Paulie is, and despite to popular belief, Mayweather can bang, he has underrated power (Paulie has none). It's also a myth that he's just a runner, he engages with you up close, ask Canelo. Oh, and one little more thing, he's also almost impossible to hit him cleanly as well.

Mayweather is going to toy with McGregor, toy with him...and if he decides to stop him, he will...

Why would his camp release all the footage for the mayweathers to see ? Just to prove paulie wrong ? lol That would be incredibly stupid. Paulie knows this too. He knows full well that he could spin anything he wanted to cos mcgregor ain't gonna release a full 12 rounds of footage, which is why he made all that shit up that you bought hook line and sinker. I smelt that rat from the get go.

does it matter one iota in the context of him being able to beat mayweather ? Not in the slightest. Wouldn't make a difference to me if he looked like Ali in the ring against paulie. Paulie ain't no Floyd. But does it prove you bought into that shit paulie was selling ? Absolutely.

Don't underestimate a legitimate combat sport champion. This ain't Rhonda Rousey. As I said from the very beginning, this fight isn't about what Connor can do, it's about what Floyd can do. Connor at his best ain't gonna beat mayweather at anything close to his best. The real question is, at 41, how close to his best is mayweather ? You don't know that and neither do I. That's the cold hard fact that is indisputable.

You listen to this interview and if you cant tell paulie is full of shit...well...about that car mate...
    https://youtu.be/op0uEw_au7Y

He's 40, not 41, get your facts straight...

Boxing Fanatics Hall of Famer Greenstone's Avatar

Mayweather is a very young 40 though. Hardly any mental psychological or physical damage. I think he'll be fine.

Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by Greenstone View Post
    Mayweather is a very young 40 though. Hardly any mental psychological or physical damage. I think he'll be fine.
    i agree. but he is still 40 and hasnt fought in what 2 years ? its not a foregone conclusion.

Oh, it's 40 now?

the guy in this video clims he has proof the leaked vid is fake he shows examples. TIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KymVAXvnxWk
    Last updated by TIP; August 15th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

the boxing crowds reaction to all of this... the close mindedness, the defensiveness...well, it makes me want to cheer mcgregor on even more.

GO CONNOR !!!!! FOOK HIM UP !!!!!!

randy couture questions why there's a ref in there ? are you serious ? lol yeah its unusual...so is this fight you fuckin idiot.
    if he cant work out why mcregors camp has a ref in there then his opinion is flawed from the get go.

GO CONNOR !!!!

Don't get me wrong, if by some miracle McGregor were to KO Mayweather, and that would be a true miracle indeed, I'd be the first one cheering, because Mayweather is a piece of shit...he beats his women, constantly and endlessly yaps about money this, money that, he's an uncultured/uneducated tool, and, well, he's not a role model for anybody, period.

8-ounce gloves approved for the fight.

Mayweather agreed to this. MMA fanboys think it will favor McGregor...but Mayweather's used 8-ounce gloves for most of his career, he's very calculating, he knows exactly what he's doing. Mayweather wants a KO...he wants a spectacular ending to his career.

conner is gonna FOOK HIM UP !!